➢ DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED:
WHERE A SHAREHOLDER IS A COMPANY DOMICILED ABROAD:
- Company Registration Report (Company’s certification from the competent Chamber of Commerce/Companies House/National Court Register etc.) of the foreign Company (future shareholder) – notarised and legalised and/or apostilled * in accordance with the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 and translated into Italian with a sworn translation;
- Memorandum and articles of association of the foreign Company – notarized and legalized and/or apostilled in accordance with the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 and translated into Italian through a sworn translation.
- Resolution of the competent body of the foreign Company, according to its own organisational rules – usually the Board of Partners or Directors – for the establishment of the new Srl Company in Italy with indication of both the address of its office in Italy and the name of the Director – notarised, legalised and/or apostilled and translated with a sworn translation;
- Any special power of attorney in favour of one of our appointees (notarised, legalised and/or apostilled and translated with a sworn translation) for the establishment of the Srl Company in Italy and the performance of the relative duties, in the event of the foreign company’s wish to follow the entire procedure at distance;
- Signing by the Representative of forms/documents provided by us for fulfilments relating to the acquisition of the company’s VAT number, any tax code of the Representative and fulfilments relating to the filing of documents with competent offices in Italy;
- Simple power of attorney for fulfilments relating to.
- (* legalisation and/or apostille will be necessary depending on the Conventions stipulated between Italy and the foreign country of origin of the foreign company)